martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

A great day in the beach


My best friend of my adolescence took this photo in El Quisco, in the summer 2017. This day, me and my highschool friends meet like all summer vacations, but in this day, we decided to do some different thing and we traveled to Isla Negra, to visit the Pablo Neruda House's and go to the beach in the afternoon. How I thought it would be a good overview, I invite
d my girlfriend too.
We had a lot of fun that day and the Pablo Neruda House's impressed me a lot. Is a very beautiful place with a beautiful ocean view and a great history. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures because I just dedicated myself to enjoy the place.
In the afternoon, we went to the beach in El Quisco.  We collected stones, we wet out feet in the sea and we talked for a long time. When we left the beach, my friend took this photo while I cleaned my feet from the sand. It's a simple photo, but I like it because I love spontaneous photos and me and my girlfriend look very happy. I think that photo represents that great day and how much fun it was.

1 comentario:

La Arenga del Abuelo

For sports journalists and the people that enjoy the sports and soccer, a very good site to visit is 'La Arenga del Abuelo'. Althoug...