martes, 4 de junio de 2019

The drawing that identifies me

I enjoy the visual arts when the paints are beautiful, for example, landscapes, or the people portrayed demonstrate some feelings.  I don't interested in art when I was child, but I admire the people who draw very good, especially especially the people who draw anime characters.  I liked when a primary school's partner drew in classes, because she do beautiful draws of anime characters.
I would have liked to draw like her, but I don't have this talent and for more than trying, I couldn't draw like her.
My favourite visual arts expressions are the draws inspirated in videogames and anime that I usually find on the internet.
I don't have a favourite artist or a favourite painting or draw, but I like draws like this because it represents loneliness or melancholy, and she is watching the rain as I would also do it on a rainy day when I feel melancholic. In part, I feel identified with this drawing, maybe that's why I like it so much.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

La Arenga del Abuelo

For sports journalists and the people that enjoy the sports and soccer, a very good site to visit is 'La Arenga del Abuelo'. Althoug...