martes, 23 de abril de 2019

My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is my computer. I got it in christmas when I was 12 years old. I use my computer for playing online games, watching series and anime, seeing my social networks, doing my university assignments, listening to music, watching soccer matches, etcetera. I use it everyday!
I like it too much because when I was a child, I never had a game console and always had to go to my friend's houses for playing games. When I got my computer, I found many fun games, but a online game of epic fantasy medieval called my attention because in my childhood I dreamed with a game like this after to see a The Simpsons chapter.
My life without it would be very difficult and sad to me, because my computer is my principal source of entertainment and leisure, also it would be very difficult to do the university assignments because I need to write too much.
Even, for many years, my computer had its broken screen and my parents didn't take it to technical service. In this times, I had to use my brother's computer to do the high school and university homeworks and play games. The last year, my parents take my computer to technical service after 5 years of broken, because I started having problems with my brother when I needed to do the homeworks. When I got my computer repaired, we both had our independence!

1 comentario:

La Arenga del Abuelo

For sports journalists and the people that enjoy the sports and soccer, a very good site to visit is 'La Arenga del Abuelo'. Althoug...